BRIEF PROFILE OF THE PARTNERS OF THE FIRM
Uzoka Emeka Clement (Managing Partner)
Professional qualification with dates:
Working experience up Organizations.Clement Worked for KPMG Nigeria, where he had vast experience and rose to the enviable position of senior manager in 2000 (this position was next to a partner position).
Clement also participated in several associate/network relationship with many notable Audit/consulting firms for the purpose of diligent execution of specific challenging engagement.
Float image in paragraph
At Clement Uzoka & Co ,We make sure your Organisation is in compliance with statutory requirement for all companies and government agencies and parastatals and international regulations and standards as required by the accounting professional
Clement is the Principal Partner in the firm of Clement Uzoka & Co. (chartered Accountants).
Such firms include:
- Akintola Williams Deloitte
- Balogun Badejo & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- PM – Global Consulting Ltd (Successor of KPMG Nigeria consulting)
- Diran Onigbogi & Co (chartered Accountants)
- M O Odunewu & Co. (chartered Accountants)
- KOO Partners
- Olusegun Akindele & Co (chartered Accountants)
- Smarthews Consulting partners Ltd
- Gems Consulting Company Ltd
- A.E.Oba & Co (chartered Accountants and Tax practitioners)We have managed several audit and other engagements in the public and private sectors of the economy..
Adewale Temowo (Key Associate)Adewale is a qualified chartered accountant and fellow of ICAN. Adewale is bringing his over 30years vast practical work experience in both industry and practice of audit, accounting , financial management ,tax and consulting to bear in the execution /management of engagement in this firm. He holds a Higher National Diploma (HND) IN Accountancy from the Ibadan Poly Technique. He has managed/handled several audit and tax assignments.
Adewal’s major areas of strength include:
- Investigations of frauds, deviations from, and breach of corporate Operational procedures
- Evaluating internal control systems Analysis, Designs & Implementation
- Preparation of monthly management Accounts
- Preparation of variance Analysis Reports on monthly basis
- Overall control and Supervision of finance department
- Stock control & management through proper monitoring of materials on site
- Feasibility studies, Report and Implementation
- Provision of financial services through setting up of accounts systems, and staffing
- Spot checks on Division productions, sales and Banking Transactions Ensuring adequacy of record keeping.Adewale is a key Associate in the firms of Clement Uzoka & Co. (Chartered Accountants). .
Oyedele Philips Olabode – ACA , ANIMN – (Deputy Audit Manager)Philips qualified as a chartered accountant in 2009 and has been member of National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria, Associate member since 2004.
He holds a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accountancy with upper credit in 2004 from Osun State College of Technology and his Bachelor Degree in Accounting, University of Lagos is in view.
Philips has experience in many areas of accounting Information technology and marketing operation
He has experience in many other areas including:
- Ensure tax compliance for withholding tax value added tax, payroll tax (PAYE) and state federal tax audits by developing an efficient tax monitoring system
- Payroll and pension reform Act, industrial training fund and other agencies compliance reports on monthly and annual basis.
- He will be working with the audit team playing a prominent role in the conduct of this audit assignment.
Afor Osakwe M. Ifeaka (Principal Manager)Afor trained in London, where he had his Banking Diploma and post Graduate Diploma (Finance) from south west London University and south bank University respectively. He also grossed up his Education with a Bachelor’s Degree and an MBA from Rivers state University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt and the National Open University NOUN respectively.
He had over twenty years vast experience both abroad and in Nigeria in Academics, Audit, Consultancy and Tax Management including Michael Nweke & Co, A.E. Oba & Co .(both chartered Accountants) and several banks in Nigeria and Abroad before joining Clement Uzoka & Co.
Afor major area of strength includes:
Augustine Madueke (Key Associate)Augustine Holds a Higher National Diploma in Accountancy from the Federal Polytechnic Idah (1987).
He is an associate member of ICAN since 1989. Austine holds an Advanced Management programme Certificate of the Lagos Business School and is a graduate member, chartered Institute of Stockbrokers of Nigeria. He has useful work experience in both the public and private sectors of the economy.
He joined KPMG Audit firm as an audit senior (1990) and climbed the professional career until he left the firm in 2002 as a full manager in the firm’s Oil and Gas Department.
He successfully worked as a project Accountant in shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC - Warri) in a secondment contact between SPDC with KPMG Audit.
Austine major strength includes:
Austine is a key Associate in the firm of Clement Uzoka & Co. (chartered Accountants).